Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A New Blog Relationship

Rummaging through my inbox, Twitter feed or some other source of news and information, I ran into this great (if R-rated) list on Dads RoundTable.

A couple clicks here, page views there and I liked what I read. So I requested to be a contributor to the site. A week or so later and my first post is up. Take a read and please share it.

Long-time visitors to this blog will recognize that post from its origins here more than a year ago. I've got a few other posts in the works - some having nothing to do with cancer, which I take as a good sign. Although cancer is and will always remain part of me, as it fades to the background, I'm finding fewer topics that are ripe for this blog. So for now, the plan is to post here when I have cancer-related thoughts in my head, and there when I have more general thoughts.

We'll see how it goes.

--Michael






No comments:

Post a Comment